Kickrocks
Started by Badd1sbiatch [1038075] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I'm betting taking it to the Forums will not be the best way to end anything... But I dunno... maybe it will work out just fine.
Nevermind he is just a loser.
10/10 would read every word
but I am guessing you didn't :P
You and I both.
I read every word.
I dont even know what this is, graved