"Yeah... Just don't do anything rash. We're all good...." Deadman raises his hands, momentarily drawing the gaze of the two guards. Anyone looking closely enough would have seen a pin lying on the floor behind his heel.
"Does nobody else think it's odd these two are back, even though I put them both down...?" At the last possible second, he flicks down his sleeve, the concussion grenade sliding into his hand, already primed.
He flings it forward, hitting Sister Smith square in the nose.
She reels back as the grenade goes off, blinding the three orderlies and filling the room with a ringing noise.
In the chaos, Deadman lets off three rounds, each hitting the head of one of the staff members with a satisfying thunk. As Reco, like Deadman, had had the sense to cover his eyes and ears he had not suffered the disorienting effects of the grenade and helped Deadman strip and bind the now incapacitated jailers.
Making use of the cells, the prison guards had now become the prisoners.
When emptying the three staff members, the group had come across some key items (I'll leave these up to gamekeeper).
Hearing an ear splitting noise, he immediately rushed back to the group and see three staff members with a bullet on their heads. Immediately knowing what happened he let out a sigh.
"If the staff members never "die" we should expect waves of them on the way."
''Yeah, I'm sure he planned this whole thing so thoroughly, there is not a single flaw in this bulletproof plan and it will certainly and undoubtedly work,'' says Ruby ironically
Drax runs to the electric plant hoping to find something of use as a weapon. However when he arrives he sees someone already here, and goes around him to the maintenance shed and he grabbed a 5 pound hammer as a melee weapon and a 6 box cutters for use as knives. He then proceeds to the security room in the power station, where he grabs 2 cans of MACE and a high powered taser. From their he heads to cave B because it is closest.
Just to let everyone know drax is not doing this instantaneously he is just going to follow these instructions for a while.
Let me just say, I am sad. This was my favourite roleplay. And let me say what I think happened to it.
It was changed from a game about insane people living in asylum to a game about not-so-insane people ESCAPING from asylum.
Escape and fighting roleplays are incredibly hard to play. The players don't know what to write, even if they want to. So everybody's waiting for other players to write something, so they can reply to their posts. And that's nobody's fault. Honestly, I don't know what else is there to write beside ''I'll join the others'' ''We are running away'' or ''I see a guard and I shoot him''.
I really really want Asylum to make a comeback, but I don't see that happening unless we come back to the original plot - people, who know they have no chance of escaping and are okay with it. Some even volunteered to be here. But that doesn't mean they live boring lives, or that ''evil doctors'' are trying to shorten/terminate their lives.
Again, this is only my own opinion and I want to know what you think. Like, dislike and preferrably post.
Don't let this be the last post here. I miss Ruby, she was awesome.
I feel you. Makes it harder for me to write about Dante, with things completely taking a different route. If all our actions are rendered completely useless because for some reason the whole thing just resets and we have to start again, what's the point? Twice, all characters are rendered useless for some reason we have yet to know. I tried to make Dante as insane as possible, actually creating a biography of sorts for him, and then when the reset happened, I kinda lost interest but I tried my best to keep it going at least for those who wanted to continue especially those who were with me from the start, Reco, Ruby and the lot. I'd really like it if we just stick to the asylum, the claustrophobia it provides is more than enough to keep me interested.
I hear you, my patients, wanted to give you enough rope to hang yourself with....but let's give this another flavour....the flavour of insanity. *wink wink