Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chedburn

Started by Rockem [1639350] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 569 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Boatymcboatface [1954316]

SA_DUDE is a crucial part of Torn City. Triggering people probably increases people's' life span by stimulating people's hearts, since probably a lot of us here just sit in front of a computer 24/7
JamesCP [2063183]

Guys I know it's random but I'm new to this game and it would be pretty awesome if I got a donation from someone...
Lewis [1312721]

I'll donate some valuable info:
  1. If a guy called "MarlonBrando" posts, it's TC law that you upvote it
  2. Champion has a gold AK
  3. If anything ever goes wrong blame Harley
  4. As soon as you turn 14 days old everybody will be able to attack you as your "protection" wears off and if you ask for donations after that point, people WILL attack you / put bounties on you.
  5. Check out this link, I think these guides will help you as a new player

Mentions: Guide list

CapturerHulkmad [1904837]

best description of the situation ever this war is overloading the servers more than the elimination competition :P

lol

still lots of heat going in the island.................................


High [117313]

Just an FYI;

If I wanted to stimulate my heart rate, I would;

A) Have Sex

B) Go Gym

C) Do a big fat line

As you can see, 'SA_Dude' features no where in there.
Phobos [1982408]

For a thoroughly enjoyable near death experience, combine A + (C x 10) with some deep house and the liquid from a half-dozen cracked open glowsticks..
Heigw [1962062]

I was going to say something about the thread but after reading so much random stuff from other people I can't remember hat the thread as about!
Th1bs [532340]

mmmm what if the new DB system could target an area within the city? drop it on a certain section and the surrounding area get radiation poisoning, now that would be fun to see