Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My "crying" thread

Started by Mike [911406] on in Graveyard.

95 replies · 875 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 96 / 96 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
96
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mike [911406]

Some JFA ******* wants to come into Global and talk about my personal life like it's to be put on blast, yet i'm the one who gets the ban. I've been known to stick up for my friends, and in Global chat, all that happens is friends gang up on other people, even if their friend is the one in the wrong. For a while now it's been like 5 people against me.

Nihar, Phantom, Punch_Drunk, Saitama, and some others in JFA, I don't stand down to those tougher than me. it's the damn internet. You guys keep using your gang mentality, I'll keep knowing that i'm the right one. By the way Nihar, you saying being an idiot is better than being gay was pretty low. And i'm not going to be "just okay" with you guys after what you've put me through. Everyday I try to talk in global and there's many of you coming at me like attack dogs, and I get sick of it. Then I lash out at you and I end up with the chat ban.

So ****ing unfair.

We have reviewed content you have recently submitted in our global chat and have determined that you have breached the harrasment rule on our Social Guidelines to Moderate extent."Mike lol, but someone else Mike everyones all nice with Nihar but he said being an idiot is better than being gay, nobody attacks Nihargets attackedMike that dude will be on the sex offenders listMike there's a few fruitcakes around here jjMike it's quite funnyMike 5 of them come at me at once thoMike suck my dick, Punch Drunk"This is your third offence and you have received a 30 day chat ban.Please carefully read our Social Guidelines found within the Rules section to avoid warnings or bans in the future (https://www.torn.com/rules.php). Thank you.- Torn Staff


Mike [911406]

Yeah, given the fact this morning I was defending my friend from Saitama calling her a fat sow, then a bunch of them came in and started shit with me.
Lewis [1312721]

Now they know how much it's effecting you, you can probably expect it to keep going for longer / get worse.

Good job.
Mike [911406]

Well i'm fed up with having to go against many people alone. When i'm not even the wrong one. I just speak the truth about them.
Lewis [1312721]

Just keep your head down for a while and don't get into any trouble, they'll leave you alone eventually. Probably...
Mike [911406]

Eh, I just hope people see what pieces of shit they are tbh... I don't care if people think i'm a piece of shit.. My friends know i'm loyal to them and i'd take any number of days in a ban just to chirp the person chirping at them. Sometimes I even take the spotlight off someone else if people are trolling them, because trolling doesn't really bother me. I just want people to see what I go through kind of thing. Plus i'm chat banned, so there's really nothing more entertaining for me on Torn. I shall bide my time and get revenge.
Mike [911406]

Btw Tiller, I didn't even break the ****ing rules when you warned me the first time. All I said after that was "Lol punch is still coming after me" and then I got banned. You're a joke. Chedburn, check out your incompetent staff.
mug [553318] Committee Committee

tldr

i did r+ for the JFA mention though, just assumed we caused the tears. :')