Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4 billion stats

Started by Mat-Senpai [952164] on in Achievements.

39 replies · 757 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Mat-Senpai [952164]

I'd blame doctorN for a large amount of that tho still a lot more than i'd like to look at (thank god i'm never only playing torn)
mug [553318] Committee Committee

no shout out to jfa and the can boost that carried you all the way up to 4b :/ cold hearted, but congrats.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

I used cans, only time I've done FHCs for a long period of time is during my "ugly book" month where I used FHC for the entire month, bar that only the odd FHC to boost happy while doing 25E cans (though swapped to 30E cans recently due to 50% buff in JFA.... thanks mug et al for this


mug [553318] Committee Committee

yep yep thanks for the shoutout, he would only be 1b stats if it was not for the can boost, pretty sure of it.

watching you grow and get so strong brings tears of joys to my eyes, one single man tear :')
Mat-Senpai [952164]

No, fhcs are 600e a day with 2k happy boost, 30e with 50% is 540e but the cost difference at least right now makes it worth it.
CrazedOne [1915023]

Depends where you are training tbh, in a 10* restaurant, 30E @ 50% Voracity get you 720E +30E in job points. 750E vs 600E for similar costs.
Satan [612696]

im training right now for raw growth speed. i take 4 fhcs a day. ive heard on the forums thats the best until you hit 1.3b in each stat and then because of cost difference 1.3b-2.6b is best with cans per stat
Mat-Senpai [952164]

Also depends on the gym you use like 10E vs 25E vs 50E due to pips etc

FHCs will always be better than cans, they just cost more in terms of x$ per E (It's like $93/95,000 per 1E with FHCs) - but as mentioned above if you have 50% faction + company It can be better though if you're in a situation like me I guess it would be better to stick with FHCs

I believe that around 1.3-1.5b it becomes better to just use SEs for stat per $ but I don't have a calculator for that right now to check