like, easily 25% more impressive
5 Billion Total Stats :)
Started by Sky [380980] Committee on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
like, easily 25% more impressive
wow 450mil in 2 months *cries* grats xD
Congratulations Sky!
Insane gains something to aspire towards! Congrats
nice job--- go 10bil -)
Where can we hire sports sneakers from and how much >.>
Some factions collectively own them and loan them to members for certain periods of time for training boosts. Otherwise it costs billions to buy them
thanks :)
I will, the next 5b will be much faster as I'm on pace (financially and stat wise) to start chomping SE's ;)
Lol yeah I know they cost a lot, ill have to do some ass kissing and find someone to loan some off.
grats hun...now go get them balanced
I wont be going back balanced
Great achievement!
Congratulations
Strange that you are in JFK and leave dex behind. You must be the black sheep. Congrats on the achievement !
Ty Mr. President
haha
we like to diversify so it's harder to wage war on us ;)
gratz Sky! RICH!
That's insane stats! Well done! :)
Congrats Sky!
Humm..
Looks down at my feet, what size are your sneakers? :P
thanks gorgeous :) :)