Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

5 Billion Total Stats :)

Started by Sky [380980] Committee on in Achievements.

40 replies · 819 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sky [380980] Committee Committee

After lots of Hard work, Finally hit 5B total. Just want to be stronger than Mat-Senpai

[image: i.gyazo.com]



I was even for years and years but after getting access to Sport Sneakers, I trained Speed for 3 months. Then I got the defense books that give 30% more defense gains for 1 month. Then I used another book that duplicated that one. Both those months, I used FHC the whole time, gaining around 450m Defense in 2 months.

[image: i.gyazo.com]



In one year I've gained 1.5Billion stats, without using any SEs

I'm proud! thanks for reading


LimitBreakr [1563326]

Nice. I always wanted Sports Sneakers but when I played around with Torn Stats they didnt look like theyd save that much time. Also having them is an entirely unrealistic scenario.



Sick though congrats. Especially books and maintaining FHC use. G.R.8 job.
Ultrareign [1992238]

You just Had to show up Mat's 4 b achievement :P

Congrats they looking great should have waited 1 more day just to post it with all stats above 1 b xD