Ok so this has been happening since yesterday morning around the time we started warring seems to only happen on the war base page the page goes black then chrome crashes im on mobile as its all i use im under good wifi so its not my connection and other sites work fine
War base crashing
Started by -John- [1691350] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 5
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Ok so this has been happening since yesterday morning around the time we started warring seems to only happen on the war base page the page goes black then chrome crashes im on mobile as its all i use im under good wifi so its not my connection and other sites work fine
do you have any scripts/addons active?
No
Have never used either on a mobile
do you have a large number of factions/targets in the warbase?
Like 500-570 maybe
Same problem here, it happens usually happens while I'm going between targets and returning to warbase. We have about 580 I think. I kind of figured it was due to mobile having low ram and it was being bogged down by all of the loading and reloading pages. As soon as I close chrome and reload it everything is fine again.
But when it happens it's like black blocks covering parts of the warbase screen.
passing on to ched.
This is already reported. But I'll pass it up anyway.
Oh sorry didnt see it any where
Did it happen immediately when you visited faction page or it tooke some time before crashing? How many RAM do you have on your phone? Perhaps I'll try to emulate this situation.
Also I've changed war cooldown system a little bit. Olease check if it is still for you?
Still happening also happening to most in my faction my phone has a total of 1.5gb ram
It seems to only happen a few secs after iv been on the page
^^^
Does it happen when you have a territory war or even if you have no territory war?
We havent been in a territory war in weeks so not sure if it would effect it but it seems to happen more often when im not using wifi but still happens when using wifi too
..
It looks like it happend because of big amount of chaining wars on the page. I've added loading war info on ckick. So it should solve this issue. It will be added to the production server next week. Please let me know if it is still on Wednesday.
Well we are done warring now
I will close report for the time being if you cannot verify.
If this is an issue again for you in the future please post back and we can re-open.