Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

War base crashing

Started by -John- [1691350] on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
-John- [1691350]

Ok so this has been happening since yesterday morning around the time we started warring seems to only happen on the war base page the page goes black then chrome crashes im on mobile as its all i use im under good wifi so its not my connection and other sites work fine
Nightmare [1637448]

Same problem here, it happens usually happens while I'm going between targets and returning to warbase. We have about 580 I think. I kind of figured it was due to mobile having low ram and it was being bogged down by all of the loading and reloading pages. As soon as I close chrome and reload it everything is fine again.

But when it happens it's like black blocks covering parts of the warbase screen.
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff

Did it happen immediately when you visited faction page or it tooke some time before crashing? How many RAM do you have on your phone? Perhaps I'll try to emulate this situation.
-John- [1691350]

Still happening also happening to most in my faction my phone has a total of 1.5gb ram

It seems to only happen a few secs after iv been on the page
-John- [1691350]

We havent been in a territory war in weeks so not sure if it would effect it but it seems to happen more often when im not using wifi but still happens when using wifi too
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff

It looks like it happend because of big amount of chaining wars on the page. I've added loading war info on ckick. So it should solve this issue. It will be added to the production server next week. Please let me know if it is still on Wednesday.
Philistine [475622]

I will close report for the time being if you cannot verify.

If this is an issue again for you in the future please post back and we can re-open.