Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What's karma

Started by Vhyodhi [2053682] on in Questions & Answers.

24 replies · 274 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Vhyodhi [2053682]

I was just curious when I saw that on people's profiles it says a certain amount of karmas. So what does karma mean on torn??
Kata [1990396]

It's like... points you get for posts...

It doesn't mean a whole lot at this point in time, but I'd like to see it carry more importance.

Like rewards for higher levels reached and downvoting actually meaning something again.... so that way the VIP forum is actually a VIP forum and not a "Who's been posting the longest" forum.
dESTROYS [67441]

I think when he pointed out you dont even have 1k he was merely suggesting that you shouldnt worry about vip forum without having it unlocked, because believe me when u do ure gona wish it didnt exist.

Not actually to gloat about having higher karma points as if that ever made anyone superior in any way.
Kata [1990396]

I was going to respond that I only said it to try to annoy mat....

But I do like champ.

So that wouldn't be entirely true.