Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What does R+ mean?

Started by NatashaKerensky [2066405] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 254 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
34
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cryptic [2059197]

It has been answered. For clarification: R refers to rated, and + means thumbs up, - means thumbs down. Also important to note: you can switch your ratings for a short while after doing them [its to prevent accidental rating via phones]
Multipass [1955315]

Of course! Haven't you noticed all the free shit I sent you ; )

Although chatting with myself on the forums might be pushing it. But I got a multi pass!
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

As R+ is literally the typed version of uprating a post/thread, it falls into several categories:

"I agree, but have nothing to add"

"I agree, but I'm too lazy to type more than 2 characters"

"I agree, and I want others to know that I have approved"

"I agree, and I just want a reach-around R+ for uprating you"