I tried using the search box, but it has a minimum of four characters.
What does R+ mean?
Started by NatashaKerensky [2066405] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 34
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
I tried using the search box, but it has a minimum of four characters.
You see that little thumbs up above anything someone says? That's the R+ button. R- is the thumbs down one.
R+
Means people rated your post up, and decided to point it out in their post. Nothing exciting but is nice.
Welcome to the internet OP. What is it like on your planet?
Literally about to post exactly this. Are you me?
R+ just to make a point :D
It has been answered. For clarification: R refers to rated, and + means thumbs up, - means thumbs down. Also important to note: you can switch your ratings for a short while after doing them [its to prevent accidental rating via phones]
Are you my multi, Multi?
R±
Of course! Haven't you noticed all the free shit I sent you ; )
Although chatting with myself on the forums might be pushing it. But I got a multi pass!
I gave a thumbs up to all the witty responses here, and then I ran out of ratings to give. Thanks for the chuckle, guys. R+
As R+ is literally the typed version of uprating a post/thread, it falls into several categories:
"I agree, but have nothing to add"
"I agree, but I'm too lazy to type more than 2 characters"
"I agree, and I want others to know that I have approved"
"I agree, and I just want a reach-around R+ for uprating you"