Yeah it was a few things we didn't agree on.
The "Officer To Do" list (where mods and helpers ask for logs so they can action reports) Is a shambles. I'd ask him to fix it because it was quite frustrating having to wait 2-3 weeks and post more than once. He'd promise a new Admin Panel soon TM
If I ever got a thank you it usually went something like "thanks for dealing with a ton of player reports and bug reports, BUT...." and it was like be nicer, don't grave threads, don't warn people.... it was basically let people get away with most things and warnings should be a last resort which in some cases I agree with but mostly it's led to forums becoming full of the drama he likes but also a bunch of crap.
When this thing came up I think he wanted me to beg him to stay on but I was a bit over it/him and I'll find some way of funding $5 a month myself and enjoying extra free time and not having to deal with shit
[:smiley:]