Hello I am selling revives and you can get a discount of 100k if you can tell me the code. I do bulk and singular revives useful if you are in a war also add me to your friends list so you can easily access me as always have a nice day :D Sorry but I made a new thread as LordSam has made me realize my mistake its in trade forum
Revives (selling)
Started by KevinTheHealer [1996152] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Hello I am selling revives and you can get a discount of 100k if you can tell me the code. I do bulk and singular revives useful if you are in a war also add me to your friends list so you can easily access me as always have a nice day :D Sorry but I made a new thread as LordSam has made me realize my mistake its in trade forum
Fast and reliable, would OD again!
Fast, reliable, friendly and honest, would definetly use again
Fast, reliable, friendly and honest, would also definetly use again
Congratulations upon becoming a HEALER...
is this not supposed to be in TRADE section of forum?
goodluck.
oops good point