Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revives (selling)

Started by KevinTheHealer [1996152] on in Fun & Games.

5 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
KevinTheHealer [1996152]

Hello I am selling revives and you can get a discount of 100k if you can tell me the code. I do bulk and singular revives useful if you are in a war also add me to your friends list so you can easily access me as always have a nice day :D Sorry but I made a new thread as LordSam has made me realize my mistake its in trade forum