dialing 911 would be a waste of time. this guy is much faster!
Revives
Started by -Devil- [1735488] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 115 / 115 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
dialing 911 would be a waste of time. this guy is much faster!
Super quick :)
Awesome reviver
I'm going to try him out and see how it goes. I'll edit this post and R+ if it goes well.
EDIT: It went amazing! He's extremely fast when giving revives (Faster than some of my other revivers), and service is quick and ez. R+!!
Quick and no issues asked for a revive had it within 5 seconds no fuss..
Recommend highly R+
Great service
Fast and great price!
extremely reliable..
great reviver
I take my revives from -Devil- like I take my women. Quick & Effortless.
he was fast! Thanx
R+ :)
R+
gets the job done quick, thanks -Devil-!
thank for ur service
don't know why he wants us to comment his thread but here I go:
he skillfully revived me with a finesse not seen too often in this city of thugs and crooks.
Prompt service. Upvoted..
Quick and reliable!
Fast and nice, thanx again!
Fast! good dude... will absolutely keep using him.