A long long time ago when I was much newer to the game staff were completely different, in my opinion, than what they are currently. I was going through old player reports and saw this:
[image: gyazo.com]
I remember that I was banned by this staff member due to having a trolling ban already and so this one would last longer vs giving me the correct ban which would result in a warning or just 3 days (I forget which). I'm sure this with by bl0ndie, being the ever wonderful staff member that she was.
That aside I wanted to ask the community, have you noticed a big change with the current staff compared to the staff from years ago? My opinion is staff are much better - they follow the "rules" much better than they did while under clansy, I believe ched has done a pretty good job (to my surprise) and the players who enforce rules are much better people than those in the past (looking at you freebird).
What are your opinions?
edit: To those wondering why the reason I was banned was important it was the difference of 1 month being banned vs 3 days but this was back in 2012, over 5 years ago so it isn't a go at the person who issued it lol