https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=15 Finally, everyone had had their chokes and punches from this a-s-s-hol-e, Its time you guys return it..
Just noticed Leslie's NPC Account today, Idk if this was recent or not
[image: i.imgur.com] EDIT : Even Duke's Sister, Amanda gets her own NPC acc.
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=7 [image: i.imgur.com] Damn she's ugly af though..
Mentions:
Amanda [7]
· Leslie [15]
"This person cannot be attacked yet..." ...SON OF A [add long extensive line of vulgar words here]!
I want to beat the shit out of him...I didn't pay 1m to get chocked out all the time oh and why did you hide your bookmarks aswell...there's no shame, we all have some sick fetish, am i right guys? (please say yes...)
I heard Leslie has that Pimp Juice that Nelly raps about..
did they only add 2 npc?
Well Duke's sister is a nuclear physicist who will be giving missions in future just like duke I think the reporter are working on it right now dialogues for missions etc.............. edit A MISSION IS NEEDED TO BE ACTIVATED IN ORDER TO ATTACK THIS NPC! for id 7 so finally I can hope that the new missions will come soon
Hey, some people pay good money to get chocked out....Just sayin....
Atleast, they couldve shown the number of PIs, Villas and Trailers Leslie owns.
lets hope he dont have duke stats
If Leslie can even Choke or punch Bodybagger and hosp him, Guess the total stats he would have.
I want to be the player behind Amanda!
Romi [2042838]
28 Jun 2017, 15:34 TCT · #12 · edited
Leslie's life is only 200, I wonder if it is going to stay so low. I love to hate Leslie, he makes or breaks my mornings.
Nice to know that one day I might have a chance to kick this bitch in the throat.
daub [1869454]
28 Jun 2017, 19:39 TCT · #14 · edited
Leslie Networth $98,205. Poor Leslie. Please spin more wheel.
f**k you leslie