Every Saturday, STARTING ON 7/8/17. I will give whatever I have left from Work (I don't play so that is my income minus how much I was mugged) First post wins. If I miss a week it builds up for the next week.
Weekly Money Giveaways!!!
Started by PianoGuy14 [2050695] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Every Saturday, STARTING ON 7/8/17. I will give whatever I have left from Work (I don't play so that is my income minus how much I was mugged) First post wins. If I miss a week it builds up for the next week.
Give me monez
Moved down to Fun & Games.
up!
Here
Hi
erf, too late :/