Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weekly Money Giveaways!!!

Started by PianoGuy14 [2050695] on in Fun & Games.

6 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
PianoGuy14 [2050695]

Every Saturday, STARTING ON 7/8/17. I will give whatever I have left from Work (I don't play so that is my income minus how much I was mugged) First post wins. If I miss a week it builds up for the next week.