Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mrs.Torn

Started by Wollongong [12833] on in General Discussion.

73 replies · 973 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
74
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Christina_Rose [2067347] ×1

Wollongong [12833]

I've been browsing the Mrs.Torn entries, and really... I am amazed.

How the hell do all those fake females of our fine city manage to find REAL women to pretend to be them for the photoshoot?

After all, we all know there are no real females in Torn (except Kata and the FlyingKitten, of course)
Auriel [2017726]

"After all, we all know there are no real females in Torn"

Can confirm. Am imaginary.



Edit: Bah. Apparently at least a couple people sincerely missed what I meant here. Was intended as a lame joke about the nature of my existence, not a comment on the authenticity of my pic. My voice was in a couple of Kata's news segments (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq36Z8mY3VQ). Am female. Just...you know...female and imaginary.
SakiSweet [2062286]

and just how is a female to convince you she's "real" on a text based game? Perhaps you should hang out in Discord sometime.. with a mic.. trust me, there's a lot of real ladies that play this game.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Stuff like that is everywhere on the internet.

I remember in past competitions plenty of 'miss' torns where ratted out for being the acne riddled man boys that they are.

We can use tineye and google to search 'suspicious' images ie those we think are little boys who are pretending to be women.

A lot of kids arent that smart they probably dont know we can search images on the internet ..

If there are dozens of matches for a 'hot babe' who has entered miss torn its probably a boy.
Auriel [2017726]

It was clear that I was joking, right? Like, implying that I don't exist in reality, not that I'm a dude. Haha. I assumed the original poster was being somewhat sarcastic too, since clearly there are plenty of us out here.



Oh...and you can still rub eyeballs with imaginary people, Blue. Us incorporeal folks need affection too.
APOLLO [862724]

At the end of the day, this preoccupation with the actual physical sex of the players is not necessary and is unwarranted.

This is a good time to remember that this is a "role playing game". If you are not sure what that mean then look it up. The key point is that something like facebook and Tinder are entirely different concepts to role playing games.

If somebody is playing this game as a female character then that is what they are in the internet world of Torn. So in my book if they can find someone that they feel comfortable as representing their online image in a photo.... then I say good on them.

This ain't facebook, it's a fantasy world where you can be whatever you want to be. Even a smelly Horse-Lime.