Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Zong payment failed

Started by S_H_A_Z_A_M [1939661] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
S_H_A_Z_A_M [1939661]

I'm unable to make the payment for a donator pack through zong. It's kind of the only way I prefer to pay. Is it a bug or is it a problem from zong itself?
tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff

Hi

Can you PM me your mobile/cell phone provider you're with, your MTN and the amount of DPs you are trying to buy. I can then investigate this further.

Thanks