I'm unable to make the payment for a donator pack through zong. It's kind of the only way I prefer to pay. Is it a bug or is it a problem from zong itself?
Zong payment failed
Started by S_H_A_Z_A_M [1939661] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I'm unable to make the payment for a donator pack through zong. It's kind of the only way I prefer to pay. Is it a bug or is it a problem from zong itself?
Passing to Tornberry.
Hi
Can you PM me your mobile/cell phone provider you're with, your MTN and the amount of DPs you are trying to buy. I can then investigate this further.
Thanks
Solved. Thanks.
Closed.