I can loan you 500k against 10%
Trustworthiness
Started by -JJ- [2072854] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 121 / 121 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I can loan you 500k against 10%
I will take any loan of you (soon you should end up in fed, so I will not give it back :D)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=16012999&b=0&a=0
As you can read she already reported twice and nothing happened. Also a mod told me that if I removed the pics it would be oke.
So its nothing but a big storm in a glass of water and OP of that topic is also fake btw ;)
LOL :D
You make me smile :D
Rate+ for making nerds spend money on you.
Tldr
you're a beggar
I am fake?? cute hahahahaha
Facts don`t add up
It still sounds strange that you created yours acc 2 month ago, but still you are saying that you create this acc just for posting in forums warning about him/her "Im not playing this game but created this account to warn you that MissesKD [2062564] a fake account.. he or she:"
Yours original post here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=17&t=16012999&b=0&a=0
Mentions: MssChiraq [2062564] · MissesKD is a fake profile using my pictures
test
Okay what ever hahaha I dont care actually that it sounds strange.. I cant prove myself more than I did now by posting pictures with my player id. Some people have a really busy life you know, so have I.
what test?
If you created yours acc 2 month ago why you said you created it just to warn about him, maybe you are real one (for really no one cares about that), but still all yours story is not looks legit (+him or her removed "yours" photos, so what you still doing in here?)
so you had time to create acc read all his postings, but don`t found time in 2 month to post in forums? Sound legit.
haha what ever boy
okidoki
That's a lot of quoting... 0.0
Your are smart
More amusing because 'I want a clean slate, not into thuglife"
Oh yeah. I think they got the wrong thread.
It was like a Sherlock Holmes case crashing into a loan discussion...
Anyway this thread is doomed, then Duke finds out you try take him out of business, him will end yours torn life :D
Not necessarily lol I'm not giving out loans, may be I will once I can support myself (Duke you didn't hear that) but by assuming from comments here, that's there's long long long way to go.
Adrenalinas, This thread was about getting a loan, profiting from it, and paying back interest with others bringing up the pros of this, the cons, and suggestions and critiques bout the loan idea, not stealing the Loan Shark under Duke's nose.