I read that thread. You know how you see me 'spamming' about shemale multies from time to time?
It isnt spam. I have seen HUNDREDS of them over the years.
The horny boys who make those 'hot' multies do it so the other horny boys who play this game will send them stuff. And if you are a grown man who falls for something like that then you need your head testing. You can tell they are boys by how they type and spell it really is painfully obvious they are boys as well.
Trustworthiness is vital in Torn. The more companies you own, the more "safe" income you can receive.
Now go and tell that for Duke :D
I'm trustworthy if someone buys me a PI, I promise I'll "try" and pay it back......
No need to add stress to Duke, none of it is needed
Hey that's good, as long as you can invest on something your good. Ya still though would need to pay interest.
Giving loan without collateral it is same as giving money away (unless you know person)
I smell the beginnings of a nice little ponzi scheme with what might be a faint bookie gambling note on the back of the palate here...
I don't get it
I can lend you $500k but only if you promise to waste on dumbshit like Slots or Blackjack
Slots are not dumbshit if you are lucky :D (today I started playing with 62 mils end up with 1051 mils.
[image: image.prntscr.com]
Sweeet can you lend me 50mill then? [:grin:]
if you give collateral worth 60 mill then yes :D
Hey congrats!!!!!
And karma cop I've been doing slots a few times, roulette often (profit from it a lot) and blackjack haven't done much since I recently lvled up. I made a thread on roulette spin theory at gambling section.
Usually it's just putting in weak amounts, losing over and over again and at once point, tossing in a lot of money to reap profits. Must be carefully done, as I've noticed some ppl were in debt.
I'll lend you 500k based on the name alone
It displeases me to inform you that in a game of crime, the wisest thing to do is to trust nobody else but yourself. That does not mean everyone is a criminal though...
Jimmy lol!!! Brother from another mother!!! XD
aya
But in the matter of this situation, the trust is from the loan giver in which he/she gives the loan to the one who needs it. I guess in that way, the one. Whose asking for a loan, whoever it is, should have some profile check or some sort of clearance available for the loan giver to give the loan, if he/she can't give a collateral.