I thought I remember a setting to prevent players on your blacklist from purchasing items from your bazar. I can't seem to find that setting. Does anyone remember this or know how to find it?
Question
Started by The_Kid_Salami [2014473] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I thought I remember a setting to prevent players on your blacklist from purchasing items from your bazar. I can't seem to find that setting. Does anyone remember this or know how to find it?
Thanks!