I seem to remember a bug report recently where chains were reinstated where they were left of, we just had two chains die around 20, that's 40 hits wasted. Is it possible this could be reinstated again?
503 errors causing chains to drop
Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Swatsicle [1593313]
· 2 likes ·
I saw a 503 too. Blank page besides the error message, couldn't do anything except reload the error. Happened twice. - Scootaloo [1590427]
· 2 likes ·
503's for about 5 mins around half an hour ago, no chains going, just confirming on my end
Mentioned in this thread
Coral [350465] ×1 Ryosuki [1194157] ×1 CastleQueen [1735522] ×1 BlackIC2 [1825387] ×1 Icydraft [2031301] ×1
I seem to remember a bug report recently where chains were reinstated where they were left of, we just had two chains die around 20, that's 40 hits wasted. Is it possible this could be reinstated again?
Are you sure, that it was exactly error 503 (not 504)? What exactly happened, fight timed out? When exactly this happened, on your first turn or later? Have you tried to refresh the page?
503 page comes up upon hitting faction page as looking for targets then can't load up Torn for up to 5 minutes. Happened twice to me alone.
And then I got this trying to hit reply:
https://puu.sh/wWawM/cb2a9fce4a.png
Then click forum again and get this:
https://puu.sh/wWaCA/7e57bb0d16.png
And then finally and for the first time I get this:
https://puu.sh/wWaE1/c7eaacf9bb.png
First 504 I've had today tho. Mostly 503.
I'm most definitely sure that was the error I saw, first the cloudfare page, then the blank screen with 503.
first timed out chain happened after this:
29/07/1712:45:19 PMCastleQueen attacked Ryosuki but timed out
Second time out happened between these two attacks:
Mentions: BlackIC2 [1825387] · CastleQueen [1735522] · Coral [350465] · Icydraft [2031301] · Ryosuki [1194157]
I saw a 503 too. Blank page besides the error message, couldn't do anything except reload the error. Happened twice.
https://prnt.sc/g1snuw
503's for about 5 mins around half an hour ago, no chains going, just confirming on my end
Yeah I saw 503/Cloudflare too.
Just curious though, how do you even reinstate a chain? An admin just starts it again where it dropped off and hopes that someone is around to pick it up?
im getting 503 and 502 causing me a lot of issues trying to login and play
I'm just flying and I'm getting 503 errors. I've had four in a span of an hour.
Just happened again for about 10 minutes, just about managed to save a 93 chain...
503 errors on iPad up to date iOS.
Can we pick when the chain is reinstated?
Our longest chain atempt died due to 503's or something like that.. they did not help us
Mentions: 550 Errors - chain dropped at 98
i've been seeing these errors off and on for several days this past week.
I was also getting these 503 service errors constantly throughout the day
...I've been getting 503's and now 404 errors... :/
Huh.. Hope you get it.