Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City map not opening

Started by -Sweetpee531- [2070761] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
-Sweetpee531- [2070761]

Every time I try to view my city map it only allows me to see the quick links. Never the actual map no matter if I click the tab, reload the page, view desktop mode or mobile. Is there something that can be done?
LDP [1580562]

What browser are you using? Have you tried using another one?

Please provide a screenshot or a gif of this happening please.
-Sweetpee531- [2070761]

I use my iPad or my phone, so I use safari. It won't let me upload a photo, but when I click on city under areas in the side bar it takes me to the screen with a tab for map, and a tab for quick links. The quick links is opened. When I click the map tab it doesn't load anything. It just stays in quick links. The links work and I can go to different places but I can never see the physical map