Every time I try to view my city map it only allows me to see the quick links. Never the actual map no matter if I click the tab, reload the page, view desktop mode or mobile. Is there something that can be done?
City map not opening
Started by -Sweetpee531- [2070761] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Every time I try to view my city map it only allows me to see the quick links. Never the actual map no matter if I click the tab, reload the page, view desktop mode or mobile. Is there something that can be done?
Have you cleared your browsers cache / cookies?
Ya it did nothing
What browser are you using? Have you tried using another one?
Please provide a screenshot or a gif of this happening please.
I use my iPad or my phone, so I use safari. It won't let me upload a photo, but when I click on city under areas in the side bar it takes me to the screen with a tab for map, and a tab for quick links. The quick links is opened. When I click the map tab it doesn't load anything. It just stays in quick links. The links work and I can go to different places but I can never see the physical map
Is this still an issue?
I just figured it out yesterday! Thank you
User reports issue resolved.