this is a longshot but i'm looking for someone that used to be called Soarsol, anyone know his name now?
anyone with info will be rewarded. Thanks!
do you have any mail/events from them that were sent to you?
i delete my events, wish i didn't now
some people do have a really annoying habit of changing their names.
Unless they are on your friend or blacklist you are screwed.
I recognize the name but had no dealings with them as far as i recall so i dont have their id number.
Pop the name in your thread title. Its easier to see if you are browsing over the threads. Hopefully you will gain the info you seek. Keep us updated. Fingers crossed for you.
Mentions:
soaresol [1963821]
hahaha no way, thanks man
I've actually have that guy on my blacklist for some reason. Can't remember why but probably because of scamming.
Wouldn't surprise me hahaha
good leveling target :P
Hopslam efficient as ever. :)
its me Chun...;)
yay i found him, cheers lads
Now that you found him what are you gonna do with him?
lol....he knows it isn't me. I was offering info for reward
He used to mug my irl friend a lot when we were younger players, got a spy on him and he has considerably less stats than i do, so imma get some sweet sweet revenge. I'm coming for ya Soaresol
I used to be Soaresol, that guy is just holding my name
No I'm Soaresol!