Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job Switch

Started by CakeandIcing [2007756] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
CakeandIcing [2007756]

I'm currently in the education system, working as Vice-Principal, trying to get principal so I can get the -10% edu buff. If I switch to a company job right now, will I lose all progress in the education system and have to start from the beginning? Or if I come back to the education system will I still be Vice principal?