I'm currently in the education system, working as Vice-Principal, trying to get principal so I can get the -10% edu buff. If I switch to a company job right now, will I lose all progress in the education system and have to start from the beginning? Or if I come back to the education system will I still be Vice principal?
Job Switch
Started by CakeandIcing [2007756] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I'm currently in the education system, working as Vice-Principal, trying to get principal so I can get the -10% edu buff. If I switch to a company job right now, will I lose all progress in the education system and have to start from the beginning? Or if I come back to the education system will I still be Vice principal?
You will keep your rank.
Thanks for the answer.
Do you also keep your job points as well?
Yes
Thanks :)