plz send me money I'm so poor and desperate
About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Sweeney_Todd [27468]
· 4 likes ·
Is it just me, or are beggers getting more stupid? [:sick:] - GHaider [1982101]
· 3 likes ·
hope you board a plane and it crashes - GHaider [1982101]
· 2 likes ·
you attack me or are you scared
Mentioned in this thread
Harley [258120] ×1
plz send me money I'm so poor and desperate
Cheers
THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTY.
hope you board a plane and it crashes
i'll take 1 money less than OP - send all money to me, it's cheaper!
Mentions: Harley [258120]
Bit rude Hisham
Attack me and lose, and I'll pay you $100,000
Hell yeah! Make him work for it
you attack me or are you scared
Okay, Attack me and lose, and I'll pay you $105,000.
If you wanna see dat green, I better see dat booty shake
Or I'll take some losses too.
If i attack u I'm gonna win u idiot
ahhh shit, this is gettin good
Ok, fine. Attack me and win, and I'll pay you $150,000.
I also need to be sent money, accepting nothing less than 1 billion. I will pay you back around the year 2020. Forget host, he's rich enough.
Bounties placed.
Bounty rewards: $2,500,000 ($250,000 each)
Listing fee: $1,250,000
Anonymity fee: $0
Total cost to pay now: $3,750,000
Enjoy
YOU DEFEATED HOPSLAM AND LEFT THEM LYING ON THE STREET!
Money Please :D
Is it just me, or are beggers getting more stupid? [:sick:]
You sent $150,000 to BFM with the message: cheers
man of my word. :P