Any other tips, CatHead?
Can you just say if everything fits together, or there's a bunch of trash we gotta filter through?
My lips are sealed, I'm really enjoying watching you two figure this out. You two will definitely be rewarded.
;)
I'm starting to think those are chess coordinates. Edit: Nah, chess goes to 8 only.
"C8, D7, E8, D9, B10, A8, C8, A7, B5, D7, F5, G8, E8, G10, E11, D9, E8, L8, K7, I6, H6, I5, L6, L8, K9, I10, H10, I11, L10, L8."
I don't think so chess has 8X8
As I'm working on this puzzle, I'm frantically trying to find my cup of coffee so I can sip it and feel smart. XD
I'll BRB I have to go get coffee! XD be back in 5-10mins
Alright. It's almost midnight here, goddamn.
I'm back ;) any leads?
Working on this:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
C8 = C+8 (K)? C=8 (H)?
D7 = D+7 (K)? D=7 (G)?
E8 = E+8 (M)? E=8 (H)?
D9 = D+9 (M)? D=9 (I)?
B10 = B+10 (L)? B=10 (J)?
A8 = A+8 (I)? A=8 (H)?
BLUE(C)8 = C-8 (U)? C=-8 (S)?
BLUE(A)7 = A-7 (T)? A=-7 (T)?
BLUE(B)5 = B-5 (W)? B=-5 (V)?
Mhm...
I don't want to confuse you, so I'll be lazy and wait for your final edit. XD. Gonna manage some Torn things. I'll check back in a minute or two.
Hey I'm back! So have you finished? If not, tell me what you stopped on and I'll finsish if u want.
C8 = C+8 (K)? C=8 (H)?
D7 = D+7 (K)? D=7 (G)?
E8 = E+8 (M)? E=8 (H)?
D9 = D+9 (M)? D=9 (I)?
B10 = B+10 (L)? B=10 (J)?
A8 = A+8 (I)? A=8 (H)?
BLUE(C)8 = C-8 (U)? C=-8 (S)?
BLUE(A)7 = A-7 (T)? A=-7 (T)?
BLUE(B)5 = B-5 (W)? B=-5 (V)?
D7 = D+7 (K)? D=7 (G)?
F5 = F+5 (K)? F=5 (E)?
G8 = G+8 (O)? G=8 (H)?
E8 = E+8 (M)? E=8 (H)?
G10 = G+10 (Q)? G=10 (J)?
E11 = E+11 (P)? E=8 (K)?
D9 = D+9 (M)? D=9 (I)?
RED(E)8 - ??????????
L8 = L+8 (T)? L=8 (H)?
K7 = K+7 (R)? K=7 (G)?
I6 = I+6 (0)? I=6 (F)?
H6 = H+6 (N)? H=6 (F)?
I5 = I+5 (N)? I=5 (E)?
L6= L+6(R)? L=6 (F)?
L8 = L+8 (T)? L=8 (H)?
K9 = K+9 (T)? K=9 (I)?
I10 = I+10 (S)? I=10 (J)?
H10 = H+10 (R)? H=10 (J)?
RED(I)11 ??????????????
L10 = L+10 (V)? L=10 (J)?
L8 = L+8 (T)? L=8 (H)?
Still have no clue what red means. I'm pretty sure blue means backwards.
There are 30 of those Letter+Number things, and there are also 30 coded 'words'
Perhaps they correlate with each other
Ahh okay.
WHOA great observation! PROPS
I'll really need some more clues, totally lost here
I'm not getting much. I'm probably stupid, but any other leads?
Guess we are gonna have to go get cat head...
Im chat banned, so can you PM him?
Hah, what's the fun in that :P
I'll have to sleep soon, I'll come at this later, sorry.
WAIT WAIT WAIT
THE BLUE LETTERS ACTUALLY SPELL BACKWARDS IF YOU READ THEM FROM BOTTOM-TOP