How do I play?
Just post a rumor about another Torn player - can be real or made up. The next person posts whether they think the rumor is true or not + why - then they post there own new rumor about another player.
What can I win?
As of right now, I'm poor so all you can win is a random 1 mil. (But message me if you would like to donate prizes.) What I'll do is randomly post the "Rumor has it..." pic shown above and the next person to post a rumor will win the prize.
Edit: As per suggestion - any player can post the image and give away a prizes if they are feeling generous. PLEASE NOTE: I am only responsible for the prizes after I post the image. If you are going to post the image, please make sure you follow up with a prize so people keep playing!
MORE Drama in Torn == Ched Approved!
You were sent a Balaclava from jump792 with the message: Here's some stuff from my kink shed for the rumor thingy.
You were sent 2x Cut-Throat Razor from jump792 with the message: Don't tell Duke, but I stole these from his desk when he was rambling on about not touching his sister or something...
You were sent 3x Xanax from Rick_Harrison
You sent $1,000,000 to ChillySpunc with the message: first RUMOR post - had to fix the rules...
You sent $1,000,001 to Proxima with the message: first poster after the rumor has it pic - I edited the rules though so now it's the first RUMOR posted after the pic :-P
You sent a Cut-Throat Razor to Kary with the message: Rumor has it...
You sent a Balaclava to TheEmptySuit with the message: you are correct, neither of the two above you posted rumors ;)
You sent some Xanax to jump792 with the message: you winned Rumor has it...
You sent some Xanax to MrVillian with the message: Rumor has it...you're a winner :-P
You sent some Xanax to TheEmptySuit with the message: Rumor has it... you're greedy :-P
You sent $1,000,000 to Barry_Allen with the message: Rumor has it... you're super fast
You sent $1,000,000 to TheEmptySuit with the message: Rumor has it... I got distracted! Sry!
You sent $1,000,000 to Worthless with the message: Rumor has it.... you really ARE worthless!
You sent a Cut-Throat Razor to TheEmptySuit with the message: Rumor has it.... you keep winning! lol
You sent $1,000,001 to jump792 with the message: Rumor has it... I beat you to the post.
You sent $500,000 to MrVillian with the message: Rumor has it...the thread is starting to die lol
Mentions: jump792 [1967039] · Kary [1879733] · MrVillain [618400] · Stricky [2010002] · TheEmptySuit [1911120]