Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sweet Shop

Started by Sia [1869979] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 131 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Sia [1869979]

Can I use the company special "Voracious" to boost my happiness to 50k and use an ectasy to double it to get the merit?
oraN [1778676]

Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer : also Yes but be extremely careful 50k happy is worth days of saving job points you don't want to lose it all so check the happiness time it resets at 00 15 30 45 of the current hour so keep that in mind and plan accordingly.

Ecstasy also (atleast for me) OD's a lot that would translate to a big loss of happiness.

Becareful m8 Good luck
TheEmptySuit [1911120]

If I remember correctly, ecstasy has a 1/2 OD chance, but don't qoute me on that since I'm not 100% sure.

Even if not 1/2, I still think the OD chance was quite high nonetheless.