Can I use the company special "Voracious" to boost my happiness to 50k and use an ectasy to double it to get the merit?
Sweet Shop
Started by Sia [1869979] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Can I use the company special "Voracious" to boost my happiness to 50k and use an ectasy to double it to get the merit?
yes you can
Short Answer: Yes
Long Answer : also Yes but be extremely careful 50k happy is worth days of saving job points you don't want to lose it all so check the happiness time it resets at 00 15 30 45 of the current hour so keep that in mind and plan accordingly.
Ecstasy also (atleast for me) OD's a lot that would translate to a big loss of happiness.
Becareful m8 Good luck
If I remember correctly, ecstasy has a 1/2 OD chance, but don't qoute me on that since I'm not 100% sure.
Even if not 1/2, I still think the OD chance was quite high nonetheless.
Ecstasy OD rate is higher than xanax, but nowhere near 50%. I'd guess closer to 5% or 6%.
Right, sorry, probably read a 5% as 50% by accident sometime.
.
You've taken twenty-two drugs.
^ This. LOL