43 replies · 894 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
ChillySpunc[1905415]
· 11 likes · Mugging is pointless, use your e to train and hire yourself out for big factions. Mugging has been nerfed to ridiculous levels. Any player with reasonable intelligence hides their cash until they absolutely need it, there's so many ways to …
dunmugmeh[538353]
· 3 likes · Then they mug you for $50k and you feel a smug warm glow wash over your body :P I know the feeling :P As for mugging when traveling im not much of a traveler and when i do mug when …
I have been mugging reguarly now in all countrys for a while and i must say that mugging in switzerland is most fruitful. Obviously because people fly over to rehab. The higher the lvl the higher seems their rehab costs. Initially i though caymans would be most rewarding but its far to complex to get anything worth while there.
What is your opinion on this and what tips can you give?
Mugging is pointless, use your e to train and hire yourself out for big factions.
Mugging has been nerfed to ridiculous levels. Any player with reasonable intelligence hides their cash until they absolutely need it, there's so many ways to do it now, the only chance you have of getting a decent mug is if you buy mug or someone is just a moron.
The only times I mug is if I'm doing a mission or I'm slightly short to buy flowers.
I think it's all to chance of finding the right target and having good timing.
Mugging in SA, Caymans and Switzerland are all fruitful for obvious reasons but more and more people are aware of the risk so more are using methods to protect themselves. You being successful might just be chance.
I've mugged millions in Argentina before and I've even carried millions on my way going there. Sometimes people carry a lot when they don't expect to be mugged and those are the best places to mug, Imo.
Regardless of where you go, mugging is always a risk and no one should expect not to be mugged.