No response yet?
Refurbish Items!
Started by Nobody [237547] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 151 / 151 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
No response yet?
Well it's not like staff has even considered anything within the suggestion section since Respo, even 1 flag was confirmed to be added "soon", and I believe that was a year ago...
Let's bump this right up
Can't find this suggestion anymore, found it another way, bump
Bump
I'm afraid I'm not keen on adding such thing right now, I have considered it many times. Maybe in the future - maybe a company special.
Private Security company confirmed? One of those would be cool imo.
I rated this up years ago. Not sure if I commented on it, but since it’s come to light again.
Maybe an education course could enable this skill?
As Ched said, a company special would be good.
Maybe an add on to the museum?
I just hope it happens within the next 3 years tbh, although asap would be preferable [:tongue:]
this could be cool
Still good, bamp