Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refurbish Items!

Started by Nobody [237547] on in Suggestions.

150 replies · 1.46k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 151 / 151 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Nobody [237547]

Well it's not like staff has even considered anything within the suggestion section since Respo, even 1 flag was confirmed to be added "soon", and I believe that was a year ago...
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'm afraid I'm not keen on adding such thing right now, I have considered it many times. Maybe in the future - maybe a company special.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

I rated this up years ago. Not sure if I commented on it, but since it’s come to light again.

 

Maybe an education course could enable this skill?

As Ched said, a company special would be good.

Maybe an add on to the museum?