It'd be pretty coolios if whenever you were defeated in a battle or lost a match of Russian Roulette your account was deleted. Thoughts?
Perma-death
Started by MadamOxide [2012596] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 6 likes ·
This is now in development and you can beta test this feature yourself by requesting to test the main feature with an officer.
It'd be pretty coolios if whenever you were defeated in a battle or lost a match of Russian Roulette your account was deleted. Thoughts?
That's a great idea, I really hope they add it in a future update.
10/10! Better then DUDE posts for sure!
Totally the best idea in the whole world. NOT. This would ruin the game
AoW_Dude is that you?
wow. this is actually brilliant. Stupid, but genius at the same time. Someone! GET TO WORK ON A DARK SOULS GAME LIKE THIS
u should definitly apply for AOW mate, they'll be happy to take you in
Hoorah! New AOW general in the making.
Perma-death! Bring back dongs. Break up the monopolies. JFx for perma death! Hoorah! Best idea ever. I love this. Almost as good as the day we were untouchables.
[image: media.giphy.com]
It can't be. There's no poll.
This is now in development and you can beta test this feature yourself by requesting to test the main feature with an officer.
Suggest that again to my face
10/10 would rate- again
There's a certain mafia game that involves perma death like that, which I won't name because I forgot what's the policy in advertising other games.
Congrats on your son Dude and MarlonBrando
In a game that can take years, you want perma death. No.
In a slightly less serious note... I'd bet Bodybagger could single handedly wipe out the entire population.
I have a few more Torn citizens I'd love to see volunteered for this beta test.
Are they taking suggestions? :)
It's Town of Salem maybe...(What? Oh like there's even a comparison between a quick, randomly bestowed, usually a crazy murder fest to this long term, worked toward, and only near death experience game..or I'm completely wrong, that's also possible
lmao