Then they mug you for $50k and you feel a smug warm glow wash over your body :P
I know the feeling :P
As for mugging when traveling im not much of a traveler and when i do mug when traveling i usually get way under $1 million.
I like to mug players who are online when im traveling it just feels right to do that :P
i only bring 1mil when i travel to anywhere but SA, if im going to SA i probably have 22-25mil on me and even then i have a timer set on my phone so i've bought my Xan in 30 seconds then ill just hunt and leave ASAP.
No point in bringing anything over 1mil when im only buying
I dislike most muggers in general, but the problem is the "Legit" ways of hiding cash are very few, and the methods most commonly used are mis-using other game features.
The balance has always been off for both sides, but I generally dislike attacking active players to take their cash as it just feels cheap.
Most of the time I don't lose a lot, I just get an annoyingly large amount of hosp time.
flying to caymans for award and unluckily got mugged.
who is more unfortunate ? The one who attacked me as he or she got only over 10k lol.
Mug onliners, if they cry in travel chat or global it's like a bonus
My best mugging is from caymans, as for rehab i send money to someone i know who'll be online and ask them to send me money or i'll set up trade and ask them to cancel once I get to swits - avoids mugging from not paying attention
That's rude
that's rude too.
That's clever!
yet entertaining
Making money from mugging should be enhanced. There are far to few ways to make money other then stocks. Plus the fun side.
Haven't you heard?
Crimes 2.0 -- you will be able to make $100,000s
I think mugging is an awesome part of the game. It's extremely fitting for a crime game. Much more than hospitalising. I'd love to see it be more exciting.
That being said, it hurts when you get mugged and can be so annoying. Again, super fitting for this type of game.
I don't make much from mugging. I think you'd need to make the effort of watching bazaars, points trades, etc to really make good money, but I think it's a fantastic way to cover my import expenses abroad. Why carry money when you can have other people carry it for you? ;)
If you really want to be good take lessons from Kapten_Klitoris. He knows how to mug properly. Sitting on your arse in Switserland for hours and hope for some random luck is not going to work to get a positive networth again. That's pretty desperate tbh. No plan, no idea just sit and mug random people and hope for the best.
For some reason this topic reminds me on the "brawn over brains" book after reading the "it's too complex to mug in the Caymans" line. I'd suggest you find another carreerpath.
Krastinov mugged you and stole $4,635,437 [
view] 2017/08/14 3:44:07 PM
Nice job Krastinoy! Getting richer yet?
Mentions:
Krastinov [1542326]
You misinterpret the premise of his thread. He has found through his own experience that mugging in Switzerland gives him a higher payoff over mugging in the Caymans. He's found an easy formula to follow in Switzerland. The higher the level the better chance they have a bigger rehab bill. The caymans is a mixed bag. You don't know who has money on them, unless you have a person spying for you while you are there. Even then you can't know if that will pay off because if they have already been mugged, they have protection.
He gave an honest and well thought out observation and you tried to make him look like he didn't know what he was doing. Perhaps you should not act like a smug prick and just give your own observations back...
Krastinov's mug info:
Money mugged:$785,188,842
Largest mug:$33,389,001
Your Mug info:
Money mugged:$226,610,251
Largest mug:$19,220,210
I suppose he is doing something right.
I made 110m this week running flowers bounty and mugs in switz. At #88 i can afford to spend a month or more making money that way. I see no other option atmo. So all good
you could probs get 1.5m+ per runaway, some peeps pay for that sh*T
Actually i havnt had this much gameplay fun in years. Really trying to survive is great.
man, it's like you're playing one of those survival games where you get dropped off in the middle of the the forest, or woods, or desert, or wherever, and have to find a way out or survive a certain length of time. You can write a book (or a forum thread) about the experiences later. Will look forward to it.