Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounties

Started by xxmagnusxx [2041923] on in Questions & Answers.

19 replies · 236 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

xxmagnusxx [2041923]

So for the first time today someone put 3 bounties on me for 5 grand, is there a way to reveal who this prick is. I have never had issues with anyone and now some random idiot decides to do this kind of crap.
McDallas [14757]

I'm sure you're curious, but paying 1-4m on a few worthless 5k bounties isn't the smartest course of action. It's more than acceptable to ignore them and get on with your life.
dunmugmeh [538353]

I would have thought it was someone in the enemy faction who is warring you to encourage his faction to hosp you but you arent in a faction so it cant be that.

So the other thing is how often do you call people pricks? or argue with people. I suspect that has a LOT to do with it :P
xxmagnusxx [2041923]

First time i've said that word in torn lol, just emotions got the best of me at the time of my initial post. I really have no idea why anyone would bounty me, all the interactions i had with people be it from messages and posts have been very pleasant really never had issues with anyone, this just came out of the blue.
Taburisu [295365]

It's just three bounties, you can ask your friends to claim the bounties for you and split in half. Double win if you're aiming for medical items used merit.
Cesare [955996]

Personally I feel you shouldn't be frustrated about finding out who posted them, you should be offended that they;re so low!