Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can't see my stats

Started by BloodMeridian [1903868] on in Bugs & Issues.

33 replies · 338 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

AuSSieBeL [277780]

I'm having the same problems my battle stats, equipped Armour, latest events and latest attacks wont drop down. Use chrome windows 10
alexanderl [1748546] Admin Staff

We added changes. Changes will be applied on the LIVE server with the next release. Can you check it after the release? Thanks.
BloodMeridian [1903868]

Sure thing! Heck, I'd forgotten this happened. Yeah the bars still don't drop down, stats do which is what I wanted but not a lot of rest. Will check after update


goodgirl [487526]

I had this issue months ago it got sorted now its back

I'm on a samsung galaxy s8+ and using chrome I've tried firefox and its the same