no
Can't see my stats
Started by BloodMeridian [1903868] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
no
Can you try in incognito and see if same issue persists pls?
I have tested it and it's just the same :o
Welp, I can't see my stats anymore, again.
I'm having the same problems my battle stats, equipped Armour, latest events and latest attacks wont drop down. Use chrome windows 10
It's been confirmed, nothing to do but wait.
Ok. Patience is prudence.
We added changes. Changes will be applied on the LIVE server with the next release. Can you check it after the release? Thanks.
Sure thing! Heck, I'd forgotten this happened. Yeah the bars still don't drop down, stats do which is what I wanted but not a lot of rest. Will check after update
Update?
I had this issue months ago it got sorted now its back
I'm on a samsung galaxy s8+ and using chrome I've tried firefox and its the same
I have all my boxes back now, they are click able again!
Do you still have this issue?
Please, follow this thread, it contains the same issue: www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16039549&b=0&a=0