Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar problem

Started by skr13 [1991200] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 160 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
skr13 [1991200]

When ever I try to add items I have already post for sell on my bazaar I cant change the price, and I get a message: "the total price you have listed for these items is $0 buy they're estimated to be worth $720,000.

And I cant change the price, I took some screen shots but I do not know how to attach them here,

Any idea ? thank you
McDallas [14757]

Mat's gone ahead and showed you how to share a screen. Otherwise, go ahead and share the steps you took in trying to change the price. If we can see what you have done, we'll be more able to know what may have gone wrong, and how to help.
KarmaCop [365532]

Try manually re-type the prices in the very first Item Add screen.

If you go with the default value indicated, you will get this error.




Wamu [2029854]

To change or edit the price of items already in your Bazaar, go to your bazaar and on the drop down menu atop the bazaar select "Manage Items." It should bring you to a screen that allows you to change and save the prices. As for the error message, that happens when you price an item significantly lower than its current going price and it's basically a fail-safe to keep you from mistakenly underpricing your items.
Accurate [1758158]

Changing prices? I can't do that on mobile now. Literally won't let me click or if it does click the box it won't bring up my keyboard or brings it up to immediately drop it before ai can type shit.

This game has an on again off again relationship with mobile accessibility.