Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve Gain

Started by fred1451 [1540996] on in Questions & Answers.

20 replies · 367 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

fred1451 [1540996]

I seemingly magically gained 5 nerve. Could I have gotten that through a Press Pass event? If not, can anyone take a guess as to why it happened so I can do it again?


Michi [1922819]

Assuming you mean max nerve - your nerve bar increases by 5 up to 60 as you get more crime experience. So just do more crimes that don't get you jailed.
Alexis [29052]

You still aren't being clear. The posters above me are asking if your max nerve (denominator) increased by 5, or the current amount available (numerator)
Rum4nyby [1567187]

From my experience, when your NNB increases, your current nerve doesn't increase with it, so I'd say we can safely assume it's NNB.
Hopslam [795412]

your faction upgrade specials.... (did you join/leave a faction?)

that, or failing a crime (some crimes) and losing enough CE to drop back down


Hopslam [795412]

then you must just be on the borderline of crime exp

failing crimes that land you in jail are bad, one time does more damage than many successful crimes
Badkitteh [1168946]

Sounds to me like you went from a Natural Nerve Bar of 20 up to 25, lost it because you failed a few crimes, and then got it back after getting some more crime exp from getting greens.

There is a guide on the crimes which are more likely to give a green/ blue result, blue does not hurt your crime exp level, you just lose the nerve, but red results ending in jail will damage your crime exp. I'd reccommend this simple guide - https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15994592&b=0&a=0 on crime experience and 'safe' crimes.

Mentions: TC Community's Nerve bar guide

OlafderGeiger [1998145]

Where am I? What game is this? Am I on the internet now? What's a nerve bar? Can I eat it? If I get a job point, can I turn it in at my work, because my boss said I can't. Who's this Someone? He keeps attacking me. I attacked this guy & he's only level 1, why is he stronger than me?

For questions as stupid as these, or other questions about basic knowledge, I strongly recommend using the wiki https://www.torn.com/wiki - yeah, THAT'S what it's for.
fred1451 [1540996]

Tell me, why should I waste time reading through a ton of stuff that either I have already figured out, or has no bearing on my issue, when I can take five minutes to frame a question, then someone who A) Knows the answer, B) Doesn't mind taking the five minutes to jot an answer?