Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

making annoying

Started by DufordTish [1808618] on in General Discussion.

101 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 102 / 102 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Alcoholic [231580]

I mean, I don't exactly "Multi Hunt", and I've only ever had one account.



But what proof could you actually get as a player? Other than having them confirm it?
Multipass [1955315]

Not if his (admittedly weirdly inconsistent) english language skills are genuine. If he's speaking english as a second or third language this could easily mean - "I'm too bad to play even one account well - how could I possibly play more than one".

Any of us would probably struggle to get that meaning across in Croation or wherever this dude could be from. Even with google translate.
Alcoholic [231580]

There obviously is a problem with his universal translator, I think he meant to say "I can only play one account"



But it is illegal to have multiple accounts.



So he should have said "I only have one account"



Guilty... BAN HAMMER
DuckTaccooOUTx [47425]

I am telling you right now its fake, and staff better see where the **** these cans in his company been going, i just dont get why multiple users can exist in the same company and get the rating up but yet its not "interaction"
Multipass [1955315]

I'm not disagreeing. The english seems weirdly perfect in some sentences and off key in others. Surely easy for staff if he's telling the truth about selling cans for near market value and if he's spending it all in casino. Although if he's a multi at over 1k days that's a bit disappointing..
Stewie [1494547]

Exactly - unless OP actually admits it, Taccoo's got nothing. It's just unjustified threats, with no hard proof to back it up. This is what the player report feature is for. All he should do is report them, add in any useful information, and send it to staff...
MrVillain [618400]

If you've looked through Taccoo's thread, you'd see that dozens of multis have been banned specifically because he called them out in his thread. Would he have gotten the same results from individually reporting all he suspected? Maybe, maybe not. Ched likes drama, you better believe he reads the forums, and that thread was able to put all the info on multiple people in one place instead of spread out across many reports that may or may not be checked into as closely.
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

Yes hilarious someone cannot speak the Queen's English with the skill that the majority of these forums hold so dear.

To DufordTish the block function is a great tool use it often as you like.

If a person really bugs you use your energy to train and when you see their faction in a territory war join in on the other side.