84 replies · 887 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
85
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
LimitBreakr[1563326]
· 16 likes · I have a great idea that will allow you to maximize your contribution to the community: 1) Liquidate all your assets. Move to trailerEDIT: SHACK to avoid accumulating any Duke debt! 2) All your pixel dollars, buy the stock benefit …
bogie[148747]Admin
· 10 likes · Don't forget to add text based game keyboard warrior to your CV along with your degree. Best of luck.
I am starting university soon so need 0 distractions I've given some shit away so pm me in 3 hours 1b left to give out also have lsc and tchs bb
Game was fun although multis run the game. Having money means nothing to me and never did and seems like having cash when I won't be active seems like a waste so I want you guys to post here if you want something. Tomorrow will be final login before I leave. May login just to chat to a few people. The money from lottery has been sent in bats and bats as I wanted to give back to the community.
I have had a great few weeks but with bodybuilding and university this game can be a huge distraction and addictive and will mess up my goals.
Someone else can multi hunt. It's been nice chatting with you guys in the forum and wish everyone good luck.
I wrote this whole paragaph about investing or logging in once or twice a day, but to be honest it's much easier to just not login all together and have the game out of your mind while you're focusing on other things.
So fair play, take care & goodluck with your goals.
I have a great idea that will allow you to maximize your contribution to the community:
1) Liquidate all your assets. Move to trailerEDIT: SHACK to avoid accumulating any Duke debt!
2) All your pixel dollars, buy the stock benefit blocks that randomly pay cash dividends.
TCC: ~$91.7 M
GRN: ~$151 M
IOU: ~$450 M
TMI: ~$1.06 B
TSBC: ~$2.11 B
When you go inactive, you become a mission target. When you're a mission target, people will hosp/leave but most importantly MUG you periodically.
By possessing all the dividend stocks and not having any duke debt, you cash on hand will randomly go up by several/many million, and when people decide to mug you after having you as a mission target, you'll be helping them out by having the cash on hand from the dividends.
Good luck. with the above instructions. whatever happens w university is on you :P
- Keep your BBs, get in the Army and place your cash in the Cayman's.
- Create an event in Google Calendar for 5 years from now named "Check Torn". Remember to save your credentials somewhere.
- Login after you finished Uni
- ???
- Profit!
Now seriously, best of luck mate. Hope they are some of the best years of your life! And remember, connections/networking are just as important as studying.