Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Helping players

Started by SherlockSHolmes [2050008] on in Trading Post.

115 replies · 710 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
116
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Lonestar [1151936] ×1 RandomSaiyan [1883498] ×1 QuackB [2078723] ×1 GuiltyAngel [2079346] ×1 KwonTD [2079751] ×1 Siva_Sankar2003 [2080964] ×1 Charlottexoxox [2081050] ×1 Soakssfj [2081088] ×1 Gorgeous-George [2081565] ×1 Khoshekh [2082559] ×1

SherlockSHolmes [2050008]

Hey, I know how it feels not to get even a 100k when you really need it, so, I'll just be doing the same for all people who ACTUALLY need it. Leave a comment below with whatever you want (Like startup cash, just a little help, Cash abroad, for rehab'ng, a Xanax, a cheap place to crash, or any other thing) and I'll try my best to help you.

First 7 people everyday (reset at torn 00:00) to comment (legitimate reasons) will get the help.

(People who are well-off, kindly restrain)

Thanks

Love all,

Sherlock Scott Holmes
Hexagon [2059662]

I'm willing to help out with 100k and advice to anyone that emails or PMs me. If I'm flying, email me because I'll be at school
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

I can do with the following :

TCHS stock block = 150,000 shares

The SYM stock block = 500,000 shares

The LSC stock block = 100,000 shares

the FHG stock block = 2,000,000 shares

Thanks in advance.
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

They are legitimate requests and I am in need of them.

It is your thread and I will respect that so I will not post further nor make a mockery of handouts.

-If anyone is feeling generous though and want an extra stock block holder to hand over 75% of the block benefits I am happy to assist :).
Daisy_Lynn [1854679]

If you don't have anything nice to say.......

Just because he has a good heart and you apparently do not, why fault him? Doesn't make any sense to me...

Sorry, I'll close my mouth now and stop ruining your thread =)